M.Sc. Jairo León Zapata Martínez
- 2012 – 2015: M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences, Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia.
- 1987-1993: B.Sc. in Marine Biologist, Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano, Colombia.
- Environmental School – Faculty of Engineering
- Block 22, Office 204
- University of Antioquia
- Medellín -Colombia
- Phone: 219 5197
- Inter-institutional work with research and science entities. University teaching. Geotechnical Current Control Systems.
- Email: email@example.com
- Colciencias: cvLac
- 1996- Date: Associate Professor University of Antioquia.
- 2016 – Date: Member of the Center of Excellence in Marine Sciences Corporation, Cemarin
- 2013- Director of the Environmental Academic Corporation of the University of Antioquia.
- 2009-2013 Academic Coordinator of undergraduate programs attached to the Environmental Academic Corporation, University of Antioquia.
- 2016-2018: Director of the Corporation Center of Excellence in Marine Sciences- CEMarin.
- 2002 – 2008: Principal Member of the Higher Education Working Group (MESU).
- 2004 – 2006: Delegated member of the Public Universities to the Invemar Assembly.
- 2000 – 2004: Member of the Sena Technical Committee.
Topics: Marine and Water Biology, Ecology.
Jairo Leon Zapata Martinez, Adriana Milena Bermudez Cardona, “Ecology and Tourism of the Municipalities of Andes, Bethany, Ciudad Bolivar and Garden – Southwest Antioquia – A Look From Professional Practices” In: Colombia 2013. ed: point three ISBN: 978- 958-8790-71-8 v. 1 pages 131
Jairo Leon Zapata Martinez, Alejandro Sanchez Ortiz, Paula Andrea Quiceno Cuartas, “State of the art of research in coastal zone ecology in the Urabá region. Tool for participation and appropriation of knowledge by the community.” In: Colombia 2015. ed: Editorial L. Vieco S.A.S ISBN: 978-958-8947-17-4 v.
Jairo Leon Zapata Martinez, Valeria Aristizabal Buitrago, Paula Andrea Uran Carmona, Jenny Leal Florez, “Temporary variation of bivalve mollusc larvae at two depths in Marirrio Bay, Gulf of Urabá.” In colombia. 2015. La Timonera. ISSN: 2145-4655 p.70 – 73 v.24
Number of publications:
TAGS: Natural Sciences – Biological Sciences.