ICMS 2020: Call for abstracts!
Colombia 2020: International Conference on Marine Science
The Corporation Center of Excellence in Marine Sciences – CEMarin is currently inviting submissions of abstracts for the International Conference on Marine Sciences “Tropical Oceans for the Future, CEMarin 10th anniversary” to be held virtually from September 28th to October 3rd. Details of the sessions and topics can be found here, please use the information to identify the topic your work falls into, and the type of presentation. Submissions by email will not be considered. After reception, a team of experts in each topic will evaluate the abstracts. Acceptance will be considered based on the research quality and relevance of the work.
- Submission opens: June 27th
- Submission deadline: August 27st
- Response to applicants: September 7th
- Facing Global change in the ocean
- Fair and Sustainable use of marine resources (fisheries, aquaculture, bioprospection, marine energy, -omics)
- Ocean-land-atmosphere interactions
- Big and open data in the ocean (satellite, sensors, monitoring stations)
- Participatory science
- Regular talks: 15 minutes talk and 10 minutes questions
- Speed talks (video): 3 minutes talk and 10 minutes questions
- Posters: 3 minutes presentation and 7 minutes questions. We accept any standard vertical poster size.